What are cookies:
What cookies are used on this Website:
The cookies we and our business partners use on this website are broadly grouped into the following categories:
Essential – Some of the cookies on our website are essential for us to be able to provide you with a service you have requested. An example of this would be a cookie used to enable you to log into your account on the website or which allows communication between your browser and the website. Our cookie preference cookie described in the section “How can I reject or opt-out of receiving cookies?” is also an essential cookie. You may not be able to use our website without these cookies.
Analytics – We use analytics cookies to help us understand how users engage with our website. An example is counting the number of different people coming to our website or using a particular feature, rather than the total number of times the site or feature is used. Without this cookie, if you visited the website once each week for three weeks, we would count you as three separate users. We would find it difficult to analyze how well our website was performing and improve it without these cookies.
Social Sharing – We use third-party cookies to allow you to share content directly on social networking/sharing sites like Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. Examples would be if you wanted to “like” or “tweet” about us or our products or services. Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below for more details.
Interest-Based Advertising – You will have noticed that when you visit websites you will be shown adverts for products and services you may wish to buy. The money made by website owners for showing third-party adverts on their websites often pays for the cost of running the website and therefore usually allows you to use the website without having to pay a registration or usage fee. To try and ensure that the adverts you see are relevant to you third-party cookies may be used to collect information about the types of things that interest you, for example, websites you visit and the geography that you are based in. Having these cookies does not increase the number of adverts you will be shown, but simply makes the adverts you see more relevant. Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below for more details.
How can I reject or opt-out of receiving cookies?
If you do not wish cookies to be stored on your machine, you can do the following:
- delete the cookies from your browser. Most browsers also allow you to prevent all or some cookies from being stored on your machine in the future. For more information on how to delete or disable cookies from your browser please use the “help” function within your browser or alternatively visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/; and/or
- please note that we can’t always control third party cookies stored on your machine from our website and where this is the case you will need to visit the relevant third party’s website directly to manage cookies stored on your machine by them. Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below.
Please be aware that disabling cookies may impact the functionality of this website.
Some of the cookies described in the “What Cookies are used on this Website” section above are stored on your machine by third parties when you use our website. Third parties may also read cookies on your browser to collect information or to serve content or advertisements to you. We have no control over these cookies or how the third parties use them. They are used to allow that third party to provide a service to us, for example, analytics. For more information on these cookies and how to disable them, please see:
- Internet Advertising Bureau website at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ where you will be able to opt-out of receiving Interest-Based Advertising cookies from some of the third parties listed below; and/or
Type of cookies:
- Analytics – Google provide anonymized data about the visits made to our website.
- Social Sharing – Google also store cookies which allow the “Google +” social sharing functionality.
- Interest-Based Advertising – Google tools may also collect data for the purpose of interest-based advertising.
More information and how to opt out: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Type of cookies:
- Social Sharing – Facebook store cookies which allow the Facebook “Like” social sharing functionality but only if you click on the Facebook “Like” button on our website or log in using your Facebook account.
More information and how to opt-out: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
Type of cookies:
- Social Sharing – Twitter also stores cookies which allow their social sharing functionality including the “Tweet” function and to generate usage information during your visit to our website.
More information and how to opt-out: http://twitter.com/privacy
If you want to know more about how cookies work and how to manage or delete them, visit the World Wide Web Consortium’s website.
We may update this policy from time to time so you may want to check it each time you visit our website. We last changed this policy on 19 February 2022.
© All rights reserved. February 2022.